Please read the links, notes and fair processing notice below before completing the membership application form.
As a Member you will be able to observe the functioning of the Fund Management Committee. Take part in fundraising and make a real difference. You will be invited to vote on important issues such as the election of Management Committee candidates.
- Membership of the group shall be open to anyone over the age of 18 who is willing to respect the Constitution and support its objectives.
- An annual membership fee may be charged as set by the committee.
- Membership may be refused or, withdrawn, from an individual. Decisions on refusal or removal, of membership will be made by the Management Committee.
- The Secretary shall maintain a register of all current Members, of all groups.
(*from Section 4 of Soldier A to Z Fund – Group Constitution 2020 v1.1 10/06/2020)
As a prospective Member of the Soldier A to Z Fund Group you must
- abide by the Constitution, Soldier A to Z fund Constitution.
- follow the Responsibilities of a New Member,
- supply all the required information and submit the form below.
Data Protection – Fair Processing Notice.
- Whilst you are a Member of the Soldier A to Z Fund Group your personal data will be held under the requirements of UK Law, and it will be processed to support your Soldier A to Z Fund Group membership activities.
- Your personal data will be kept until the end of the current Membership Year in case you would like to re-join. Alternatively, we will delete your data on request when you leave the Soldier A to Z Fund Group.
- Danger of harm. The obligation to report: In all circumstances Members will disclose the possibility of self-harm or, harm to a member, or other individual, to the appropriate competent authority. This is with the intention of preventing harm.