Soldier A to Z Fund – Responsibilities: New Fund Member
- Take responsibility for keeping yourself informed of the proceedings and plans discussed by the Soldier A to Z Fund (SAZF) and Membership.
- Provide information concerning your identity as requested during the recruitment procedure.
a. *your true names,
b. *date of birth,
c. *email address,
d. *contact telephone number,
e. *first part of your post code. E.g. HG6.
f. *veteran or, loyal supporter.
*Required on joining.
- Keep SAZF administrators informed of any changes to your contact information.
- Become familiar with the group agreement and;
a. agree to abide by its terms.
b. highlight any issues it may cause you, and
c. make any suggestions that you have for amending the terms.
- Many members can be expected to be enduring mental health issues and we must be patient and take responsibility for our own behaviour towards others.
- Complete the Membership Induction process when you decide to become a member.
- Please pay the membership fee when it is due or, on request. If paying the fee would cause financial hardship, please contact the SAZF administrators.